I love weddings! Of course, I’m pretty sure people think I’m weird. I mean, I know people who have to be dragged kicking and screaming to a wedding. If I get an invite I am happy to be there! But an equestrian wedding? OF COURSE I want to attend. Why wouldn’t you when there is love, and food, and horse stuff? Oh, and it might just be held in a barn…mmmmm, the smell of wood, hay and leather. YUM.
I am sooo in the mood to attend an equestrian wedding!
Since I haven’t been invited to one (yet), I decided to find 15 must have equestrian inspired wedding ideas you’ll love. Even if you aren’t getting married – or you already are – I guarantee you’ll find some things you have to have (like the glasses, they are GORGEOUS), as well as ideas to inspire your next get together. Maybe even a gift or two for that next birthday or anniversary.
Keep scrolling to see ALL the Equestrian things!
For The Bride
1. Equestrian Wedding Rings by Bennett Fine Jewelry: Hey guys, can’t find the perfect engagement/wedding ring for your equestrian bride? Bennett Fine Jewelry has you covered with their excellent craftsmanship! (PC: Bennett Fine Jewelry)
2. Equestrian Bridal Jewelry by Spirithorse Designs: The Bella Horse Hair Bracelet unique, bold, and perfect for your BIG wedding day. It’s one-of-a-kind, and totally qualifies as your Something New and Something Blue to bring you good luck! The best part is you can customize it with any kind of beads you want. Pearls, crystals, natural stones or a mix! (PC: Spirithorse Designs Horse Hair Jewelry & Art)
For The Groom
3. Equestrian Cuff Links by Dedaldo: These beautiful strong stallions in sterling silver are the perfect accessory for your strong stallion *wink wink nudge nudge*. (PC: Dedaldo on Etsy)
4. Equestrian Groom Jewelry by Spirithorse Designs: Guys I know you love your horses too, so why not celebrate that love on your wedding day gentlemen? The Finian horse hair bracelet is the perfect masculine, durable yet understated bracelet to celebrate the love of your best partner on four legs. (PC: Spirithorse Designs Horse Hair Jewelry & Art)
For The Wedding Party
5. Best Men Gift by GingerBreadRomantic: Help them get through the ceremony with these gorgeous custom leather wrapped stainless steel flasks. (PC: GingerBreadRomantic on Etsy)
6. Bridesmaid Gift by WildRubyWristlets: These adorable horse covered pouches/wristlets can be used in so many ways! They can help keep your bridesmaids organized, they can be used as gift wrap for additional thank you gifts too. (PC: WildRubyWristlets on Etsy) (PC: WildRubyWristlets on Etsy)
For the Guests
7. Wedding Guest Book by RusticLoveandWood: Have your guesting sign this beautiful custom wedding guest book and never forget who celebrated your big day. Makes writing those thank you cards a breeze too 😉 (PC: RusticLoveandWood on Etsy)
8. Pony Swizzle Sticks by GnomeSweetGnome: Every guest needs a little thank you for coming to celebrate with you – and these adorable gold horse stirrers are perfect! Just one easy way to create an elegant and fun table decoration for your reception too. (PC: GnomeSweetGnome on Etsy)
For The Reception
9. Custom Etched Glasses by OpulentArtisanCrafts: Make those toasts super special with these custom hand etched glasses. Include your wedding date in your custom order and you have a wonderful keepsake for the equestrian bride and groom! (PC: OpulentArtisanCrafts on Etsy)
10. Personalized Cake Topper by HammeredForge: I love these personalized cake toppers SO MUCH! They are a work of art! You can even re-purpose after the wedding as a beautiful piece of art for your home, or have a stand made and use it as a necklace holder. What a beautiful way to be reminded of your special day. (PC: HammeredForge on Etsy)
11. Elegant Table Setting Idea by Style Me Pretty: From the hand written name plate, to the perfect fresh flower this table setting inspiration says elegance. (PC: Style me Pretty)
Take this idea to another level by having chocolate horseshoes made using silicone molds like this one from SiliconeMoulds on Etsy:
What a special treat your guests will have when they sit down to eat! (PC: Siliconemoulds on Etsy)
12. Equestrian Wedding Flower Arrangement Idea: Chad & Heather had a beautiful idea with this table center piece. Take your wedding flowers, place in an antique horse show trophy and pair with a customized first place horse show ribbon to create a simple yet elegant table center piece.Your guests will be fighting to take these home! (PC: unknown source) (You can find customized horse show ribbons using Google)
Gifts for the Couple
13. Personalized Family Sign by GPandsonWoodworking: Nothing beats a personalized gift for the happy couple, and this gorgeous hand made family sign is a great way to send them some good luck on their nuptials too! (PC: GPandsonWoodworking on Etsy)
14. Customized Cutting Board by BlueRidgeBoards: I know…these personalized cutting boards are way too pretty to use. But wouldn’t they look fabulous in your kitchen?! (PC: BlueRidgeBoards on Etsy)
15. Personalized Art by The Prints and the Pea: Mollie is an incredible artist and one of my favorite things are her First Home paintings! How special of a gift would it be for the happy couple?! You can find examples on her Instagram feed as well as her pet portraits and nursery art prints. Contact her through either link to have your own custom painting done. (PC: The Prints and the Pea)
Now you have a ton of ideas to think over!
While you do that, tell me in the comments below, What is your favorite equestrian wedding idea?